By Dr Philip McConachy BVSc
- Put Familiar toys and bedding material / towels into the pet carrier & cover carrier with a towel.
- Spray Feliway into the cage.
- Put the carry cage down with the door open 30mins before departing to the vet to allow the cat to enter voluntarily.
- When making your appointment, advise us if your cat gets very anxious and / or aggressive so that we can organise a quiet time to see your cat. This will keep waiting time and other pets to a minimum.
- If your cat has been aggressive despite these precautions, we can supply sedative medications.